• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TBC - oGasai - Grinder, Follower, Fishing & Combat Scripts Included
1. I rocked to Outland. and realized that navmesh does not work. how to be? the bot is constantly stuck)

2. I found a problem and for which the bot does not collect loot (specifically for the warlock). - a problem in the script is stuck, 10 seconds is very small, you need to put 15 seconds. but in the settings of the ETI the numbers do not change ... Sad. when the pup is trying to cure the pet, the script thinks that the character has stuck and leaves all the loot ... (

3. the demon's call is also recognized as a jam ... (
(04-03-2019, 07:55 AM)vovan Wrote: 1. I rocked to Outland. and realized that navmesh does not work. how to be? the bot is constantly stuck)

2. I found a problem and for which the bot does not collect loot (specifically for the warlock). - a problem in the script is stuck, 10 seconds is very small, you need to put 15 seconds. but in the settings of the ETI the numbers do not change ... Sad. when the pup is trying to cure the pet, the script thinks that the character has stuck and leaves all the loot ... (

helped to remove this script -

-- Check: Unstuck feature
if (script_path:unStuck() and (GetTimeEX() - script_path.savedPos['time']) < 20000) then
script_grind.message = "Trying to unstuck..."; 
script_grind.unStuckTime = GetTimeEX()+3500; 
local mx, my, mz = GetPosition(GetLocalPlayer());
MoveToTarget(mx+2, my+2, mz);
self.unstuckRight = not self.unstuckRight;
return true; 
end
(04-03-2019, 08:08 PM)vovan Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 07:55 AM)vovan Wrote: 1. I rocked to Outland. and realized that navmesh does not work. how to be? the bot is constantly stuck)

helped to remove this script -

-- Check: Unstuck feature
if (script_path:unStuck() and (GetTimeEX() - script_path.savedPos['time']) < 20000) then
script_grind.message = "Trying to unstuck..."; 
script_grind.unStuckTime = GetTimeEX()+3500; 
local mx, my, mz = GetPosition(GetLocalPlayer());
MoveToTarget(mx+2, my+2, mz);
self.unstuckRight = not self.unstuckRight;
return true; 
end

ye all this is an easy fix except the nav mesh, Darklinux will probably create the TBC nav mesh files, not sure when, so far you can only bot in vanilla zones
in earlier versions it was possible to record the route. farm route, and the route from the farm to the vendor ... It could help as long as there is no navmesh for TBC
(04-04-2019, 02:13 PM)vovan Wrote: in earlier versions it was possible to record the route. farm route, and the route from the farm to the vendor ... It could help as long as there is no navmesh for TBC

Update:

- Fixed the unstuck thing while channeling
- Added the walk path options back, disable nav mesh to use walk and grave paths ( you should disable vendor )

Download:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5..._04_04.rar

If you use walk path make sure you make a big path, if no path nodes are in line of sight after a fight the bot stops... You should also lower the search distance for new targets...